NaNoWriMo 2023!

 


I really want a typewriter or a freewrite device. 

But that is beside the point. November is upon us, which means it is time for National Novel Writing Month. This will be my first time participating in the NaNoWriMo challenge. 

The goal is simple, 50,000 words in 30 days. I have written as much as 2500 words in a day before. In fact, I wrote 20,000 words in about two weeks. I have nothing but confidence that I can do this.

In fact, I already have my outline and characters built. Now it is just a waiting game. On November 1st, I will write a short novel for my sword and sorcery character, Gamel. But I also did not expect to have a second Gamel novel plotted. An added bonus!

If things go smoothly, I will have two novels released sometime next year. 

If you want to support me, consider buying me a coffee. I will need it to stay awake.



Comments

Popular Posts